One Planet Bruton has today submitted a response objecting to the planning application for the Land North of Brewham Rise in Bruton on the basis that:
- It does not adequately respond to the Climate and Ecological Emergency declared by both South Somerset District Council and Bruton Town Council.
- The Flood Risk Assessment and proposed measures for flood management are inadequate.
- There are inaccuracies in the information provided for sewage disposal.
- There is no commitment to Biodiversity net gain.
- The cumulative impacts of development in Bruton need to be assessed
To add your comments, visit https://www.southsomerset.gov.uk/services/planning/search-for-a-planning-application/, click on the button 'Search for planning application' and enter the reference 20/02297/OUT.