We're pleased to announce our new venture for 2020: SUSTAINABILITY SUNDAYS!
These monthly sessions will be an opportunity for local people to get together and do practical things to make life in Bruton more sustainable.
Each month the format and content of the session will change a little, but every time the emphasis will be on sharing skills & resources, and building on the wonderful community we already have: together we can become more resourceful and resilient in the face of the climate emergency.
- Angie Brooker will be demonstrating how you can make your own non-toxic home cleaning products.
- We will have a freecycle table for re-gifting Christmas presents.
- We will be sharing skills in knitting and mending clothes. We welcome those who already know how to do this, those who would like to learn, and those who just don't get round to making the time!
- We'll be providing a drop-off point for washed and clean plastic bottle tops, pots, tubs and trays so we're not all independently driving these to the recycling centre.
- We'll provide tea, coffee and cakes (you're welcome to bring your own packed lunch).
This event is open to everyone living or working in Bruton, and there is no entry fee.